In the effort of research and development of the heating industry, specifically for the industrial furnace field, Prolific Group has cooperated with the Faculty of Engineering, King Mongkut Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (KMITL). This cooperation’s objectives are:
- Collaboration to formulate real-life case studies for KMITL students to understand the real problem and solution findings of the engineering of the heating industry process.
- Collaboration to promote research and development of the technology and various industrial furnaces, which can be applied commercially and beneficially.
- Collaboration to create a network that connects multiple departments or organizations to share the fully practical heating technology knowledge.
- Jointly creating activities and events concerning heating technology that will help promote the development of the technology.
During this first phase, there are two areas of collaboration, which are:
- Developing Predictive Maintenance using IIOT (Industrial Internet of Things) for industrial furnaces to monitor furnace parameters and process them to forecast the appropriate maintenance plans and reduce breakdown time.
- Developing Reverse Engineering for energy balance in aluminium brazing furnaces. To understand the data from the furnace regarding the heat loss and other related temperature data to use the information to improve the furnace design efficiently.
MoU Signing Between Prolific Group and King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (KMITL)